Wednesday 7 March 2012

Dreams Come True



That catch phrase describes exactly how I feel. "DREAMS COME TRUE" and That's actually true.
For the past 10 years, I've dreamed of becoming a major player in the entertainment industry, I've made a lot of moves to come in, I went for a couple of training as well as seminars, workshops and conferences.
Then about 6 months ago, a close friend of mine opened my eyes to the prospects of starting out small, he advised me to start from where I was. At that time, I didn't even have half of the money needed to begin the planing process with, but I had faith that once I started the journey, My God will see me through.
Between September 2011 and March 2012, I've spent the type of money I never dreamed I could raise, I asked for favors no one in their sane mind will normally give to me, I did things I never dreamed were possible, now, I'm actually feeling on top of the world, Telling anyone who cares to hear that dreams do come true, and convincing people that miracles still happen.
If you are looking up to God for anything, my prayer for you is that this week, Your prayers will be answered, and you'll sing and dance for Joy.
Meanwhile, I'll continue to update you all.
God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment